Vietnam Visa Application
Planning a trip to Vietnam? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Vietnam Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Vietnam Visa application -
- Passport: A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. Temporary passport may be declined.
- Photo: Two passport sized photos (4×6 cm and must be recently taken with no glass-wear)
- Stamping Fee: Pay by cash upon arrival (for visa on arrival) – $25 for single entry and $50 for multiple entry
- Approval Letter: This is required if you want to obtain the visa on arrival at Vietnam’s airport.
Tourist visa requirements :-
- Passport : A passport which must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date (Temporary passports may not be accepted)and must have 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
- Photo : 02 Passport size photos (4*6cm)
Business visa requirements :-
- Passport : Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the departure date (Temporary passports may not be accepted).
- Photo : 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
- Sponsorship letter from a licensed company in Vietnam is required if you apply through the local embassy in your country.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.