USA Visa Application
Planning a trip to USA? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a USA Business, Tourist, Visitors or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for USA Visa application -
- Application Form: Visa Application form (DS-160) must be completed in English Language.
- Passport: Its validity shall extend at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from USA. It shall contain at least 2 blank pages.
- Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.(Last 10 years)
- Purpose of travel:
- Business visitors: Evidence of your position in the company and remuneration
- Visiting a relative: Photocopies of your relative’s proof of status (e.g. Green card, valid visa, etc)
- Previous visitors to the United States: If you are previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last 3 months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN certificate/LLP certificate/GST certificate/ Import Export certificate etc.
- Student: NOC from School/College
- Documents demonstrating strong financial, social, and family ties to your home country that will compel you to return to your country after your program of study in the United States ends.
- Financial and any other documents you believe will support your application and which give credible evidence that you have enough readily available funds to meet all expenses for the first year of study and that you have access to funds sufficient to cover all expenses while you remain in the United States.
- Photocopies of bank statement will not be accepted unless you can also show original copies of bank statements or original bank books.
- If you are financially sponsored by another person, bring proof of your relationship to the sponsor (such as your birth certificate), the sponsor’s most recent original tax forms and the sponsor’s bankbooks and/or fixed deposit certificates.
- Academic documents that show scholastic preparation. Useful documents include school transcripts (original copies are preferred) with grades, public examination certificates (A-levels, etc), diplomas, and information about your intended program of academic study.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.