UK Visa Application Agent in Kolkata
UK visa agent in Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a UK Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many UK visa application agent in Kolkata but our service has proven reputation in market. Please visit our facebook page for latest updates.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for UK Visa application -
- Application Form: Visa Application form must be completed in English Language and signed by the applicant.
- Passport: Its validity shall extend at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Members State. It shall contain at least 2 blank pages. No alteration or handwriting amendment concerning the data page.
- Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in UK.
- Evidence of occupation/student status:
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last 3 months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN certificate/LLP certificate/GST certificate/ Import Export certificate etc.
- Student: NOC from School/College
- For Child (Under 16 Years of age):
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate showing both the parents name.
- Photocopy of parent’s passport along with the copy of their current Indian Visa, if already holding one. If parents are Indian citizens, copy of the resident status in the UK would be required.
- In case of Divorce, Child Custody Letter from court in respect of the child is required.
- In case of Single Parent, solicitor’s Letter and Child Benefit letter will be required.
- In case of Minor’s Application/Declaration either of the parents can sign the application form.
- ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement/ITR-V from the last 3 years.
- Proof of sufficient funds: Original Bank Statements of the last 3 months and/or other funds available (pension etc.).
- Round-trip flight reservations – travel itinerary: Airline reservation and proof of other means of travel UK in case of onward travel.
- Proof of accommodation: Hotel reservation/letter of tour organizer and/or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within UK.
- Process time: Processing time will be taken as 15 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.