Taiwan Visa Application
Planning a trip to Taiwan? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Taiwan Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Taiwan Visa application -
- Passport – chances are that you already have a passport, and if you do not, it is not so difficult to acquire. Also, if you currently have one, make sure that it is valid and will continue to be valid while you are going to be in Taiwan.
- Photo : Photo with whiteground (35mm*45mm)
- Accommodation Confirmation:Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your.
- Financial Statements: Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months with seal and signature.
- Flight reservation:Confirmed Return Ticket.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.