South Africa Visa Application
Planning a trip to South Africa? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a South Africa Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for South Africa Visa application -
1. Passport : (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages)(Along with Old Passport i.e. Previous Passport is Mandatory- Applicable in Mumbai, Pune , Ahmedabad, Goa and Bangalore only)
2. Bank Statement : Proof of funds (Last 03 month’s bank statement signed and stamped by the bank with a balance of South African Currency R 3000 or equivalent in INR for Delhi and Mumbai) (Required original Indian bank statement on bank letterhead with stamp and signature and No passbook, No e-statements, No Net banking copies will be accepted.)
3. Hotel Booking : Proof of hotel booking, (verifiable) stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit, physical address, as well as contact details of the hotel as well as authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
4. Yellow fever vaccination : Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt.
Note for Group Submission: (Applicable in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Goa and Bangalore only)
1.Letter from South Africa with Name and details of the South Africa tour guide handling company partnering with (name) travel agency in south Africa, listing tourists and signed.
2. Letter Head : Copy of tours itinerary signed by South Africa host tour handling company.
3. NOC Certificate : NOC for leave from employer/ school/ university clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
4. Itineary : A day-to-day itinerary/travel plan covering your stay in South Africa.
5. Yellow Fever Vaccination : Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt. For the latest Yellow Fever Policy please
6. Flight Ticket : Confirmed Return Ticket.
7. Photograph : Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, ( 35mm x 45mm of the picture) photographs
8. Marriage Certificate : Marriage certificate, where applicable (For verification purpose applicant needs to carry the Original Marriage Certificate at the time of submission at VFS centre).
9. Passport : Copies of passport bio-data pages (photo page and address/parents page (INDIAN PASSPORTS).
10. Covering Letter : Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip)
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.