Singapore Visa Application Agent in Kolkata
Singapore visa agent in Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Singapore Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many Singapore visa application agent in Kolkata but our service has proven reputation in market. Please visit our facebook page for latest updates.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Singapore Visa application -
- Passport: Original passport valid more than 6 months.
- Application Form: Visa Application Form.
- Photo: 2 color photographs with white background, matt finish, size 35mm*45mm, 80% face size.
- Covering Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of applicant and professional details. Mention No, Email ID, your Company designation, name and contact information.
- Flight reservation: Confirmed Return Ticket.
- Bank Statement: Bank statements for last 6 months updated with min balance of INR 50,000/- with bank seal and sign on all pages.
- Profession Proof–
- If Employed: Salary Slips for last 3 months + company ID card copy.
- If Self Employed: Company registration Proof / MOA / Partnership Deed etc
- If Student: Student ID Card.
- Accommodation Confirmation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
- Host Details (If Required): Host Passport Copy, Invitation Letter, Rent Agreement, Work permit or Residence Permit.
- Process Time: Processing Time will be taken as 4 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.