Romania Visa For Indians
Planning a trip for Romania ? You can easily apply for Romania with GRB Travels.
Contact us to get a prompt and best quotation for your visa charges.
Make your payment quick but safe instantly at one click from anywhere.
Go through the documents checklist and submit as quickly as you can.
Your applied visa is about to arrive at your doorstep in no time.
We have simplified your process of Romania visa for Indian
The country that is rich with 1000 years of cultural heritage and historical architecture, Romania. The GRB travels are proud to bring the Romania visa for Indian applicants to explore this amazing country. Our sincere effort will make your dream come true by facilitating the most efficient Romania visa for Indian service for you. Our visa experts carefully scrutinize the documents of Romania visas for Indian applicants to ease their Romania visa application process. Moreover, our step-by-step consultation will make your Romania visa for Indian application a success.
Romania Visa Application process: We keep it simple
We work hard to make the Romania visa application process smooth for the Romania visa for Indian applicants. In addition, we carefully guide to choose the right visa category for expediting the Romania visa application process. According to their preferences and needs, the Romania visa for Indian applicants can apply for both single and multiple entry visas. The GRB travels make sure to authenticate and carefully check all the visa-related documents of Romania visas for Indian applicants to simplify the Romania visa application process.
Documents required for Romania Visa: (For Tourists & Travellers)
In order to apply Romania visa for Indian, the visa applicant must produce the following documents properly to get his/her visa approval fast:-
Basic requirement to visit Romania ?
Before getting on board, you must remember your travel checklist for packing & essentials and remember to put a tick on every point. For Romania tourist visa applicant, the following things are essential for you to remember:
- Every Indian applicants must have a valid passport and valid Romania visa to visit the country.
- It is important to stay healthy before the start of the journey.
- The applicants should hold a good moral character for traveling within Romania.
- The applicants should have the ability to convince the immigration officer that they will leave the country before the expiration of their visa.
- Each traveler must carry sufficient foreign currency or funds to support their trip to Romania. The lifestyle of Romania is reasonably expensive in the context of Indian living standards. Therefore, it’s crucial to make necessary financial arrangements.
- Each Romania visa for Indian applicants must also have their return flight ticket to ensure safe rerun from the country.
Why visit Romania ?
The Romania visa for Indian applicants may choose to visit Romania for many purposes. They may wish to travel to Romania for travel and tourism purposes. They need a tourist visa for traveling to Romania. In addition, the Romania visa for Indian applicants who wish to visit the country for working or business purpose need s valid business visa for that occasion. Moreover, Romania is home to some of the most eminent and respected educational institutions. The Romania visa for Indian applicants who would like to pursue higher studies in Romania needs student visas to fulfill their academic purpose.
Travel checklist for Romania ?
Before making their journey to Romania, a traveler must create a checklist. The checklist should contain the following:
- It is essential to carry a valid passport and a visa.
- The traveler must have a confirmed return flight ticket which ensures his/her return to India.
- The travelers must carry the contact details of their relatives, friends, or business persons residing in Romania.
- If you are traveling to Romania for tourism purposes must have their hotel reservation receipt with them (accommodation proof).
- It’s essential to carry an unlocked smartphone with an Indian sim card.
- The Romania visa for Indian applicants who apply for the business visa may have to produce some additional documents to support their purpose.
- The travelers must also have their return flight ticket as well as sufficient foreign and Romanian currency with them.
Immediate Things To Be Done After Landing In Romania
- It is important to keep the visa declaration form in hand provided to you during the flight.
- All travelers must keep their travel-related documents such as passport, visa, accommodation proof ready to be produced in front of the immigration officer.
- In case the traveler is an unaccompanied minor, he/she must stay with the flight attendant during the flight and recognize the adult picking him/her at the airport.
Romania Travel Guide
Romania is one of the most beautiful countries in Central Europe. The country has a long history of art, culture, music, and literature. The country shares its borders with the black sea and Bulgaria. The country house to some of the magnificent architecture of Europe due to its rich heritage from ancient times. The vast and diversified landscapes of Romania is surely going to attract the minds and soul of the traveler. Most significantly these landscapes are stretched across the country evenly. The scenic beauty of the Carpathian mountain will create a long-lasting impact on the minds of the tourists. During your trip, you may choose to visit some of the visually pleasing waterfalls that will stop your rush hours for sure.
The best time to travel to Romania is between May and September. From the black sea to the famous mountain region will create a spectacular experience for your trip. The nation has a great economic connection with the other European Union countries and it’s safe to travel within the country. However, there are no direct flights between Romania and India. You may have to travel to this country via Turkey or other European countries.
The most important places to travel in this country include Bucharest the capital of Romania, Cluj-Napoca, Brasov, and Timonsara. These places have eye-melting parks, heritage museums, majestic architectures, and old streets that will take you to a different time warp. Bucharest offers some important tourist spots namely the parliament palace. University square, village museums, and Victoriei avenue. Brasov is renowned for some of the most eminent 14th-century castles including Bran castle, Poiana Brasov, and gothic style churches which is a memorable experience for any traveler. The country has many castles and specially designed architectures that can amaze you at any time. Calnic Fortified churches are UNESCO world heritage sites located in central Romani, which you must pay a visit to. In addition, Transylvania on 40 wheels, narrow-gauge trains are extremely popular among the tourists in Romania to get a clear overview of the country.
Romania Visa FAQ?
Yes. As an Indian citizen you need a valid Romanian visa to enter Romania. Romanian visa can be obtained from the embassy of Romania, India. However, the visa types will be largely depends on the purpose of your visit, duration of your stay, and your passport type.
Romania is one of the most beautiful countries in Central Europe. The country has a long history of art, culture, music, and literature. The country shares its borders with the black sea and Bulgaria. The country house to some of the magnificent architecture of Europe due to its rich heritage from ancient times. The vast and diversified landscapes of Romania is surely going to attract the minds and soul of the traveler. Most significantly these landscapes are stretched across the country evenly. The scenic beauty of the Carpathian mountain will create a long-lasting impact on the minds of the tourists. During your trip, you may choose to visit some of the visually pleasing waterfalls that will stop your rush hours for sure. The country has a diverse landscapes and because of this It is the most biogeographically diverse country in the world.
Romanian visas are largely classified into four major categories. Romania airport transit visa-issues to those who has to enter the international zone of Romanian airport to catch a connecting flight to fly over another destination, The Romania transit visa (B type)- allows traveler to travel through Romania for a maximum period of 5 days on their way to another country, Romania short-stay visa (C type)-allows the traveler to stay in Romania for a maximum period 90 days within a 6 months time for the purposes such as tourism, private business, private visit, sports & culture, government diplomatic missions, transportation, academics, conventions, and etc. Last but not the least The Romania long-stay visa-which allows the travelers to enter Romania and stay more than 90 days.
You will grant an exemption from the standard Romanian visa requirements allows you to stay for up to 90 days for a time period of 180 days if you
Hold a multiple entry visa issued by any other Schengen country.
Hold a territorial validity visa issued by any Schengen state.
Have short-stay visa issued by the Bulgaria, Cyprus, or Croatia.
Obtain a long-stay visa issues by any of the Schengen countries.
Hold a long-stay visa issued by Bulgaria, Cyprus, or Bulgaria.
No you can’t. If you hold a short-stay Romanian visa, the stay period can not be extended.