Book Your Domestic And International Flights With Premium Convenience:
GRB Travels is known for its visa and passport facilitation across India. We have professionals who have a vast amount of experience in passport services. We provide all kinds of passport services based on the requirements and needs of our clients. Our passport services are available to all major cities including Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rachi, Jamshedpur, Patna, and so on.
We have developed our knowledge and expertise from our long experience of delivering passport services to uncountable clients. We have an in-house team who can provide end-to-end solutions to our esteemed clients by delivering prompt & professional passport services. We cater to all types of passport services to individual business persons, students, working professionals, tourists, and common personnel.
A passport is the most important travel document for any individual who wants to visit other countries. The documents are issued by the government of the country he/she belongs and a passport certifies and officially acknowledges the nationality of the person during his/her international trip. The identity and nationality of the passport holders are verified by the authorities of the country he/she visits at the point of entry.
We understand our client’s priorities and keeping them in mind we develop a passport facilitation center to offer the following services relating to passports:
- Issuing of new passport-(Ordinary)
- Issuing of new passport-(Urgent/Tatkal)
- Renewal of passport
- Passport correction-( Name, Address, Status, etc)
Who Issues Indian Passport?
Indian passports are issued by the ministry of external affairs, the government of India. The ministry of external affairs has the sole authority to select the criteria, parameters, and qualifications required for obtaining a passport. On some special occasions, the ministry of home affairs issues advisories to the external affairs regarding certain individual’s passport status who carry a potential threat to Indian security.
What Is The Process Of Applying For an Indian Passport?
A passport applicant who wants to obtain a passport can apply on the passport Seva website of the ministry of external affairs. They must register themselves to use the facilities of this portal. After that, the applicants must fill an e-form and put all relevant information required in the form and after successfully submitting the form, the portal will provide them few dates for their passport appointment. The applicants can choose a date suitable for him/her for passport appointment in nearest passport center and there he/she must visit to furnish their biometrics and submitting all relevant documents and applications.
What Are The Documents Required For A Fresh Passport?
The documents required for a fresh passport application include:
- The applicants must produce a copy of their passbook from any respective running bank account in any public sector bank, private bank, or rural bank.
- Voter Id card.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement (If applicable).
- Post-paid mobile bill or landline bill.
- Proof of gas connection.
- School pass certificate or college certificate or any academic qualification certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Letter from the employer on company letterhead.
- Life insurance certificate with the mention of their date of birth.
- Income tax return copy (If applicable).
- Passport copy of spouse (If available).
What Are The Different Types Of Passport Issued In India?
There are mainly 3 types of passports that are issued in India:
- Regular Passport: This passport category is also known as ordinary passport and it has a navy blue cover. This kind of passport is issued to the individual citizens of India for general purposes like regular travel, work, business, and leisure trips & tours.
- Diplomatic passport: The cover of diplomatic passports is maroon and it is only issued to the individuals involved in diplomatic services and various high-profile government functionaries and activities.
- Official Passport: This passport has a white exterior and coverings and is issued to those selected personalities who represent the government of India.
What Is Tatkal Passport?
Tatkal passport is a special kind of passport where you can receive your passport quickly than usual passport dispensation time under the ‘Tatkal Scheme’ initiated by the ministry of external affairs of the government of India.
What Is Passport Renewal?
The validity of a passport in India is for 10 years. In order to continue the active status of a passport an individual needs to renew the passport before the expiration period and retain its active status.
Why is Police Verification Necessary For Passport?
In order to check the credentials of an individual and check the security clearance of an individual in India, police verification is an important step for the passport. Only after the cross verification from the police department, you are eligible for obtaining your passport.
What Are The Reasons For Rejecting A Passport?
There are several reasons for which your application for a passport may get rejected. Some of the reasons are:
- Mistakes in the passport application form.
- Provided incorrect information.
- Incorrect and ambiguous documents.
- If the passport fees are not paid properly.
- Failure in the police verification.
- If the applicant has a criminal history.
- National security reason.
What Are The Payment Options For Passport?
The payment modes for passports include:
- Debit/Credit card.
- Internet banking.
- SBI bank challan.
What Is The Validity For Passport Fees?
The validity of your passport fees is for 1 year from the appointment date.