Planning a trip to Netherlands? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Netherlands Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Netherlands Visa application -
1) Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
2) Photo: Two passport size photo (3.5 x 4.5) cm, cannot have been taken more than 6 months ago and must bear a clear resemblance.
3) Passport: valid for at least 3 months after expiry of the requested visa and at least 2 blank pages and not older than 10 years.
4) Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
5) Covering Letter: Original cover letter. (mention full travel plan)
6) Employer NOC: A declaration from your employer stating the period of your absence. (IF Employed)
7) Business Proof: Tread License / Partnership Deed / Company Registration. (If Business Person)
8) Financial Statements: Proof of solvency of the applicant (last 3 months) regular income: salary slips, pension, bank statements, last year ITR.
9) If Minors (under 18 years old):
· Student card and original letter from school
· Copy of both parent’s passports and proof of guardianship
10) Accommodation Confirmation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
11) Flight reservation: Travel reservation to and from Schengen area in your name, which you can cancel.
12) Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
13) Host Details (If Required): Host Passport Copy, Invitation Letter, Rent Agreement, Work permit or Residence Permit.
14) Foreign Applicants: Residence permit (only for foreign applicants)
Process Time: 15 Working Days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.