Planning a trip to Malaysia? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Malaysia Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Malaysia Visa application -
1) Valid passport: The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Malaysia. Moreover, there should be 3 blank pages for the purpose of stamping. Two copies of bio page should be submitted along with the completely filled application form.
2) Photographs: Recently clicked passport-sized photograph must be submitted. It should be sharp and clear, with the white background. The size of the photograph should be 3.5cm*4.5cm.
3) Confirmed Air Tickets: In the case of visa on arrival, either a return ticket or onward ticket.
4) Foreign nationals residing in India should provide residence proof: Moreover, they should obtain NOC certificate from the embassy of their country.
5) Accommodation Confirmation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Process time: Processing time will be taken as 2 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.