Japan Visa Application
Planning a trip to Japan? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Japan Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Japan Visa application -
- Passport : A valid Passport (with more than two blank pages). Please submit your old passports also, if any. Photocopy of the Bio Data Page of the Current Passport (First and Last Page)
- Covering letter : Covering letter stating the purpose of visit and day to day details
- Photograph : One photograph taken within the last 6 months. (The photograph should be of size 2 x 2 inches, color with white background and printed on good quality paper)
- Hotel Booking : Confirmed hotel booking with day to day details
- Air Ticket : Returned Air ticket
- Bank Statement : Original bank statement of last six months. In case of bank passbooks, kindly submit the original passbook.
- ITR : Income Tax Return (Last 3 years along with the payment receipt)
- If the applicant is employed
- a) Certificate of Employment from employer / NOC / Leave sanctioned.
- b) Salary bank statement for last six months.
- If the applicant is Student / Dependant
- a)Consent from the parents / spouse
- b)Original bank statement of last six months for parents / spouse c. Income Tax Return (Last 3 years along with the payment receipt) for parents / spouse
- If the applicant is owner of company
- a)Proof of ownership (e.g. Director Identification Number approval issued from Ministry of Corporate Affairs or proprietorship document issued from bank or Import export license)
- b)Company bank statement Proof of Relationship, in case the applicant is accompanied by any dependant, i.e. Passport copy, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.