Planning a trip to Italy? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Italy Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Italy Visa application -
1) Valid Passport: issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; with at least two blank pages.
2) Photo: Two passport size photo (3.3 x 3.5) cm, cannot have been taken more than 6 months ago and must bear a clear resemblance.
3) Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
In case applicant is a minor: Visa application signed twice by legal guardian.
4) Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
5) Covering Letter: Original cover letter. (mention full travel plan)
6) Employer NOC: Introduction letter on the business letterhead from the employer/company mentioning your position, duration of your service and, “NOC” regarding the planned trip to Switzerland/Schengen countries, the dates and purpose of the trip.
7) Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
8) Flight reservation: Flight tickets and if applicable proof of intra-Schengen flight, train itinerary or car rental.
9) Proof of accommodation: In Switzerland/Schengen countries for your entire stay (e.g. confirmation of hotel reservation, package tour, advanced payments etc.)
10) Proof of financial status: (all documents have to be Originals, in format A4, with stamp/signature of Bank.
· If Employed:
Last 3 months salary slips and last 3 months salary bank account statements.
Last 3 months personal Bank account statements.
Personal Indian Income Tax Return for the last 2 assessment years.
· If Self-Employed and /or company owner:
Business registration certificate/Partnership Deed/Proof of proprietorship, or other proof of ownership.
Last 3 months personal & business bank account statements.
Company’s Indian Income Tax Return for the last 2 assessment years.
· If Retired:
Pension statements for the last 3 months.
Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
· If Student or Unemployed:
Parents or legal guardians must provide their personal bank account statements for the past 3 months, personal income tax returns for the last 2 years along with a confirmation letter of financial support and a copy of their passport.
11) Visa for UK or USA: UK /USA Visa to be obtained first if applicable visits these countries before Schengen.
12) Students above 16 years of age: copy of student college ID card & Introduction letter of School/College/University etc.
13) Children travelling not with both parents: written consent letter certified by public notary of the other, non-travelling parent or legal guardian;
14) Children travelling alone: written consent letter certified by public notary of both parents or legal guardian;
15) In all cases: copies of the passport of both parents or PAN cards or driving licenses.
16) Process time: Processing time will be taken as 15 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.