Germany Visa Application
Planning a trip to Germany? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Germany Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Germany Visa application -
1) Valid passport: Issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; passports with observation regarding the front data page cannot be accepted with at least two empty pages.
2) Application form: Form must be filled and signed by applicant.
3) Photo: 2 passport siza photo according to biometric specifications, not older than 6 months. Make sure that your face takes 70-80% of the whole photo against a neutral gray color.
4) Personal covering letter: Covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
5) For Minors:
· If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant.
· Form signed by both parents.
· Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page
6) Employer NOC: A declaration from your employer stating the period of your absence. (IF Employed)
7) No-objection certificate: Certificate of school or university (if student).
8) Proof of Financial status:
· If employed: Pay slips of the past three months/employment contract.
· If self-employed: certificate of proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc).
9) Income Tax Return (ITR): ITR or Form 16(Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
10) Personal bank statement: Statement of the past three months with sufficient funds.
11) Proof of accommodation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for your entire stay in the Schengen area.
12) Flight reservation: Travel reservation to and from Schengen area in your name.
13) Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
14) Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate spouse, ration card if applicable.
15) Process time: Processing Time will be taken as 15 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.