France Visa Application Agent in Kolkata
France visa agent in Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a France Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many France visa application agent in Kolkata but our service has proven reputation in market. Please visit our facebook page for latest updates.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for France Visa application -
- Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
- Passport: Original passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passport showing travel history must be attached as well.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 70% face coverage and white background. The dimensions of the image should be 35mm*45mm.
- Covering Letter: Original covering letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport details, expenses details, and all travel details with purpose of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addresses to ‘consulate general of France, Kolkata’.
- Evidence of occupation/student status:
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last 3 months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN certificate/LLP certificate/GST certificate/ Import Export certificate etc.
- Student: NOC from School/College
- Income Tax Return: Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years.
- Financial Statements: Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name and telephone number.
- Accommodation Confirmation: Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- Flight reservation: Travel reservation to and from Schengen area in your name, which you can cancel.
- Process time: Process time will be taken as 10 to 12 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.