Denmark Visa Application
Planning a trip to Denmark? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Denmark Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Denmark Visa application -
- Passport: must be less than 10 years old for the duration of your trip and valid at least 3 months after your return date from the SCHENGEN area. Must have at least 2 blank pages.
- Old passport: COLOUR Photocopy of your passport identity page and All pages with previous SCHENGEN visas for the last 5 years.
- Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
- Photo: Two passport size photo (3.5 x 4.5) cm, cannot have been taken more than 6 months ago and must bear a clear resemblance.
- Evidence of occupation or student status:
- Employed: Original letter from your employer confirming your start date and continued employment or original recent pay slip.
- If you are self-employed: Original letter from a solicitor, accountant or Companies House confirming self-employment status.
- Student (including children under 18): Original letter of enrolment from educational institution indicating start and end date of your studies. Must be dated, signed and cannot be more than 1 month old. Must be on letterhead.
- Proof of purpose of visit
- Visit to family or friends: Invitation from host. The invitation must state the exact dates of the visit, not a general time frame. Your host must submit a copy of his/her passport data page and residence permit (if applicable)
- Tourism: Hotel/Hostel Reservation. Must show your name (as it appears in your passport) must cover each day of your stay in the SCHENGEN area. If the hotel bookings are in the name of a travel companion, a signed, dated letter of support must be submitted along with a copy of this person’s passport data page.
- Business /Conference: Original signed letter from foreign business partner
- Confirmed booked round-trip ticket: Flight ticket, ferry etc. Must show your name (as it appears in your passport), must cover your trip in the SCHENGEN area.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the stay in the host country: Original recent Bank Statements (the last transaction must be no more than 1 month old) (if recent bank Statement is not available online printouts or mini statement together with original Bank Statement showing name and account number will be accepted), Recent Credit Cards Statement showing credit limit or Savings Account Statement or Traveler’s Cheque.
- Travel insurance: The insurance must cover emergency medical expenses, hospitalization and repatriation. Must show your name as it appears in your passport (30000 Euros)
- Special for minors: A letter of consent from parents or guardian. Must include the parent or guardian’s passport data pages and the birth certificate.
- Process Time: Visa applications take 15 working days to process calculated from the date when the application is received at the Embassy.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.