Canada Visa Application
Planning a trip to Canada? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Canada Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Canada Visa application -
Documents for Canada Visa application –
- Forms: Application form either filled with blue pen or printed online.
- Must bear original signatures of the applicant on the application form.
- Two photocopies of the duly filled application form.
- Checklist The checklist must be printed on back to back format only.
- Photographs: Passport size 2 recent photographs
- Cover letter from the Applicant:
- Purpose of travel
- Dates of travel.
- All cover letters must include details of any other accompanying persons as well. This
- includes family members, friends or business associates travelling for the same purpose.
- NOC from the company
- Travel Ticket : Confirm Return Air ticket
- Travel Insurance: Issued by insurance company as per the EU guidelines.
- Valid for at least 15 days from the date of return to India.
- Minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros or 50,000 $.
- Sworn declaration for travel insurance signed by the applicant.
- Hotel booking : Proper hotel booking of travel.
- Salary : Salary Slips for at least six months.
- Bank Statement : One year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp of the bank (online bank statements are not acceptable).
- ID Card : Pan card copy if available.
- 11. ITR : Income tax returns (ITR-V) for last three years.
- Valid at least 3 months beyond the stay in Canada with two blank pages
- Not older 10 years when applying for a visa. With at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of all the pages of the current passport (including blank pages)
- Old passport (if any).
Mandatory additional documents required for Honeymoon Purpose.
Photograph and wedding card from both side
- 1 year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp
- of the bank (online bank statements are not acceptable). (Both the parent’s). Last 03 years Income Tax Return (ITR) (both the parent’s)
- Pan card copy if available
- Last 03 years Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Personal 1 year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp of the bank (online bank statement are not acceptable). Personal last 03 year’s ITR.
- For Minor Applicants: (In all below cases notarized NOC and notarized self-attested parent(s) ID copy having signature are mandatory) If the minor is traveling with either of the parent, No Objection Certificate (NOC) on
- affidavit and ID copy are required from the other parent.
If the minor is traveling with another person who is not the biological parent, then
parents have to provide NOC on affidavit and ID copy. In case parent(s) are traveling but not applying for visa at same time or have valid
Schengen visa then NOC on affidavit and parents ID copy are required from parent(s) not applying the visa. Financial documents of parents.
Application Form, Sworn declaration, Authorization letter, checklist in favor of BLS
- International signed by BOTH parents. (with blue pen) Minor applicants below 12 Years are exempted from Biometrics.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.