Cambodia Visa Application
Planning a trip to Cambodia? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Cambodia Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Cambodia Visa application -
Required Documents For Visa On Arrival
- Passport : Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia.
- Photo : One recently taken photo of the size 4 × 6 cm on a white background.
- A copy of the confirmed return flight tickets. However, if the applicant intends to come by road, he/she should have a cover letter mentioning the visa for the next country, which can be Vietnam or Thailand. Note that there is no option of Visa on Arrival in Thailand when travelling by road from Cambodia. However, if a visa is already acquired for Thailand, the applicant can enter the border via the Aranyaprophet Checkpoint.
- A copy of credit card statements or bank statements that serves as a proof to survive the expenses in Cambodia. Or else, the applicant can have 500 USD cash so that it can be a proof to manage the expenses for at least 15 days.
- A copy of the hotel accommodation.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.