Belgium Visa Application
Planning a trip to Belgium? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Belgium Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Belgium Visa application -
- Application form: Visa Application form duly completed and signed by applicant.
- Photo: One recent 3.5 x 4 cm photograph not older than 3 months. The background must be a plain light colored with matt finish, 80% face coverage.
- Passport: valid for at least 3 months after expiry of the requested visa and at least 2 blank pages and not older than 10 years.
- Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
- Covering Letter: Original cover letter. (mention full travel plan)
- Letter from an employer and /or a sponsor:
- The letter should mention the designation, date of employment, salary, the purpose of visit and financial arrangements. The letter must have an original signature and stamp.
- If the applicant is an owner of a company or a partner, original Company Trade License and a copy should be presented.
- Proof of sufficient funds:
- Bank statements from the last 3 months showing regular income.
- Companies as well as personal ITR (Income Tax Return).
- Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveller’s Cheque.
- Brief Company Profile.
- Proof of Proprietorship/Partnership.
- Proof of employment like salary slip or appointment letter.
- Leave sanction letter and NOC from employer.
- Leave sanction letter from school or college.
- Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter.
- Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
- Flight reservation: Flight reservation to and from Schengen area in your name.
- Accommodation Confirmation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
- Host Details (If Required): Host Passport Copy, Invitation Letter, Rent Agreement, Work permit or Residence Permit.
- Process time: Processing time will be taken as 15 working days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.