Austria Visa Application
Planning a trip to Austria? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Austria Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Austria Visa application -
- Application Form: Visa Application form must be completed in English Language and signed by the applicant.
- Passport: Its validity shall extend at least 3months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Members State. It shall contain at least 2 blank pages. No alteration or handwriting amendment concerning the data page.
- Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
- Photo: Two photographs shall be in accordance with the international standards. The photo must be plain light background with 35-45mm in width and not more than 6 months old.
- Travel Health insurance: Travel medical insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The travel medical insurance for subsequent stays shall be signed.(30000 Euros)
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in Austria.
- Evidence of occupation/student status:
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last 3 months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN certificate/LLP certificate/GST certificate/ Import Export certificate etc.
- Student: NOC from School/College
- ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement/ITR-V from the last 3 years.
- Proof of sufficient funds: Original Bank Statements of the last 3 months and/or other funds available (pension etc).
- Round-trip flight reservations – travel itinerary: Airline reservation and proof of other means of travel within Austria /EU in case of onward travel.
- Proof of accommodation: hotel reservation/letter of tour organizer and/or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within Austria /EU.
- Minor travelers: A minor travelling alone shall provide an Original notarized NOC by both parents/legal guardians, plus copies of parent’s passports or ID.
- A minor accompanied by one parent shall provide an Original notarized NOC by the other parent, plus copies of parent’s passports or ID.
- Processing time: 15 Working Days.
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.