Australia Visa Application
Planning a trip to Australia? You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Australia Tourist, Business or Study Visa.
4 easy steps to get your visa
Contact Us via phone, mail or online form to get your Quote.
Pay Online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or at our office.
Submit your required documents online, via mail or at our office.
Check your Visa Status online and Receive Visa without any hassles.
Documents for Australia Visa application -
- Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
- Photo: Two passport size photo (3.5 x 4.5) cm, cannot have been taken more than 6 months ago and must bear a clear resemblance.
- Passport: Notarized copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport.
- Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
- Covering Letter: Original cover letter. (mention full travel plan)
- Employer NOC: A declaration from your employer stating the period of your absence. (IF Employed)
- Business Proof: Tread License / Partnership Deed / Company Registration. (If Business Person)
- Financial Statements: Proof of solvency of the applicant (last 3 months) regular income: salary slips, pension, bank statements, last year ITR.
- If Minors (under 18 years old):
- Student card and original letter from school
- Copy of both parent’s passports and proof of guardianship
- If you are visiting family and friends provide an invitation from your inviter in Australia, evidence of your relationship with the inviter and evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Australia.
- If you are going for your daughter/daughter in law’s pregnancy then a letter from a medical doctor confirming the condition.
- If you are going for a medical emergency then a letter from the hospital/doctor stating the condition of the patient.
- If you are going for tourism then details of bookings.
- If you are going for a student exchange then a letter stating the arrangements that have been made.
- Itinerary giving travel details, accommodation and activities within Australia
Disclaimer : GRB TRAVELS is an outsourced media of the client Embassy. GRB TRAVELS is only responsible for submission of applications at the Embassy (after taking applicant’s permission) and returning the passport back to the applicants. It must be noted that the grant or refusal of a visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and GRB TRAVELS is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any delay in processing or grant or rejection of the visa application of any applicant by the Embassy, which reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. GRB TRAVELS takes every reasonable precaution while handling the documents of the applicants and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant/s for any documents which are lost in transit by accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, or not arising out of a willful default of GRB TRAVELS and also if documents are hand over directly to the applicant/s.